1. No Advice: For the sake of clarity, Cenoa PTE. LTD. (‘‘CENOA’’) does not provide investment, financial, legal or tax advice on the decisions you make or activities effected by you. Any statement mentioned and information disclosed by Cenoa shall not be considered as an investment, financial, legal or tax advice or any sort of advice. Users are solely liable for their financial decisions and hereby understand and acknowledge that Cenoa has neither impact nor liability from the financial decisions they made throughout the using Cenoa services.
2. Cenoa Is Not a Bank or a Financial Institution: Cenoa is neither a bank nor a registered financial institution. Users understand and acknowledge that digital assets are not subject to protection or insurance provided by central banks or regulatory authorities. Digital asset markets and exchanges are not regulated with the same controls or customer protections available with other forms of financial products.
3. Risk Factors of Using Digital Assets and Savings: Transacting in digital assets could result in significant losses and may not be suitable for some users. Similar to any asset, the value of digital assets can fluctuate time to time; thus, using digital assets can lead to significant financial risk due to value decrease. Users should consult their financial, legal or tax advisors regarding their financial decisions and should evaluate the financial risk they take when making an investment to digital assets. You understand and acknowledge that investing in digital assets is risky and you undertake all responsibilities arise from risky nature of investing in digital assets. By using this site or services, we assume that you have the required technical and financial knowledge.
4. Review of Language and Terms: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cenoa and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Cenoa might provide information to compare Cenoa to a bank or other financial institutions for marketing purposes, however, information disclosed to make comparison is merely an example and may not be valid for all the banks or financial institutions. Any reference made to digital dollars are related to stablecoins which are blockchain based digital assets and you should review and understand their terms prior to entering into any transaction. Cenoa does not use any government backed currencies or legal tender during its transactions. Any opinion or future projects are only for informative purposes and is not binding.
5. Use of Third Party Providers, Smart Contracts, Bridges, Partners and other Persons: Please note that the services Cenoa offers are limited to provision of a wallet for certain digital assets as further described under the agreements. Any services related to yield earning, distribution, deposit and withdrawal of funds, exchange to stablecoins or real currencies, use and redeem rights related to stablecoins, KYC processes and other services are provided through third party providers, automated smart contracts, bridges, partners or other persons and Cenoa is not liable for any of their actions or transactions. It is your responsibility to review and understand their terms, technologies, smart contracts, security and related tax, legal, financial and investment related consequences of using such.
6. Technical and Regulatory Risks: Cenoa and third parties uses blockchain technology, internet-based distributed ledger and computing platforms which involves many risks. Users understand and acknowledge that Cenoa services or related third party services can be temporarily stopped and transactions can be delayed because of the technical software risks or cybersecurity concerns. Cenoa is not liable for the delay of transactions and unavailability of services temporarily because of external factors including but not limited to technical problems. Hence, Cenoa promises that users can withdraw their digital assets at any time as long as it is possible technically. Users also understand and acknowledge that investing in digital assets is relatively unregulated area of law and this can cause new regulatory requirement and changes to comply with regulations. You should always consult with your technical and legal advisors and understand if you are able to and allowed to use the services.
7. Third Party Platforms: Cenoa is not liable for the act or omission of third parties regardless of whether Users redirected to third party website through Cenoa. Users understand and acknowledge that Cenoa has no control over third parties and does not bear any liability for the services they provide.
8. Irreversible Transactions and Password Safety: Users understand and acknowledge that transactions of digital assets are irreversible and Cenoa has no power to revoke any transaction once initiated. In a case if you send digital asset to third party accidentally, or send an unsupported digital asset, it is unlikely to be recoverable and Cenoa is not liable for sending digital assets to an unintended person. You alone are responsible for your blockchain wallet’s private and secret keys and seed phrases; if you lose them it may not be possible to retreive.
10. Limitation of Liability: To the extent applicable law allows, in no event, Cenoa, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, agents or representatives, or any third party provider be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or similar kind of damage arising out of Cenoa services. Cenoa, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, agents or representatives is not liable for any damage unless such damage occurs because of intention of them. Further limitations are provided under the agreement. Please also acknowledge that the agreements and any relation therein with respect to Cenoa and yourself is subject to binding arbitration as further described under the agreement.
11. Guarantee Regarding Yield: Third party collaborators guarantee certain threshold yield and Cenoa is an intermediation platform to benefit from such guarantees. Users understand and acknowledge that percentage of guarantee on yields can be decreased or stopped time to time and Cenoa is not the guarantor of certain percentage of yields.
12. Zero Transaction Fees: Currently, Cenoa is not asking any commission for deposits, withdrawals and conversions but Users understand and acknowledge that this is not perpetual promise and Cenoa may ask commission in the future if it is seen necessary.